Do you watch YouTube? I mean, like, really watch it? Searching for a smoky eye tutorial on the rare occasions you have a black tie event is not I’m talking about. I mean subscribing to specific channels, following vloggers’ lives and seriously immersing yourself in YouTube as a social media network. YouTube’s been around for over ten years, but I’m just now getting into the medium as a serious fan. And, in watching these videos, I’ve thought of some valuable lessons YouTube can teach you about relationships.
- What Gay and Lesbian Sex Dreams REALLY Mean by Lauri Loewenberg
- Your Hips Don’t Lie: How to move for better sex by Emily Morse
- Tie me Up: How to Try Bondage for the First Time by Emily Morse
- Why Do Men Tease Women They Like? by David Wygant
- Why Men Pull Away And How To Pull Them Back by David Wygant