Thanks everyone for making this the best year of Sex with Emily yet. I couldn’t do it without all the amazing (and sexy) porn stars, experts, and courageous men and women who shared their sex and relationship stories with me. And of course I couldn’t do it without my listeners.
10 Top Podcasts of 2013:
The incredibly sexy Samantha Saint and Chanel Preston are hosting the AVN awards and are also nominated for best female performer of the year.
- How to have extremely pleasurable anal sex
- How to have (and give) orgasms
- Cunnilingus tips, including how to suck and push on her clitoris
- The cup, twist, and suck method for a job well done
- One thing men can change to become a better lover. Their answer isn’t what you expect. They don’t actually want to have sex like a porn star.
Susan Pinsky, the First Lady of Loveline, gets intimate about her sex life with her husband, Dr. Drew Pinsky, host of Loveline and Dr.Drew on Call. Susan shares her journey to reclaim her sex drive through bioidentical hormones.
- What to do if you and your partner have mismatched llibidos
- How to get your sex drive back during menopause
- How to have amazing sex at any age
Fellow sex podcaster Sex Nerd Sandra and I give advice on BDSM (Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, and Sadism and Masochism)
- Why women have less orgasms than men during one-night-stands.
- Why some guys don’t know how to please women … yet.
- How to give a woman an orgasm
- When you should cut ties with your partner
A guy calls into the show for some advice on how to perform cunnilingus.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to lick it. You’re welcome.
The iconic Porn Star Nina Hartley talks about making porn, feminism, non-monogamy, and techniques for giving pleasure.
- How to give a woman the perfect hand job (there is some light pulling and pinching involved).
- How to prepare for anal sex
- Nina gives great foreplay tips, because unless she says, “do me right now you sexy beast,” you’re going to have to get her warmed up for sex.
Everyday someone asks me how they can last longer during sex, or how they can get their BF to last longer during sex. Everyday I get an email from a woman who wants to orgasm during sex, but doesn’t have enough time or clitoral stimulation to do so.
- How get your/his penis in gear and ready for sex.
- My guest Jeff Abraham, CEO of Promescent, gives tips for lasting longer that don’t involve pinching the penis, the stop-and-start method, or thinking of your grandma naked.
Freaky and naughty sex can be fun. Embarrassing sex? Not so much. Awkward and strange things will happen during sex that you will have no idea how to react to.
- How to navigate this strange and confusing world of queefs, moans, howls, blood, and liquid explosions.
- How to survive with your dignity and an orgasm.
Jordan Harbinger is a lifestyle coach. He teaches men The Art of Charm (no natural charm required).
- Become charming and confident, even if you have no idea what to say and have no confidence whatsoever.
- How men can shift their body language to change how women perceive them.
- How to text her.
- What you bring to the table in a relationship
9. Kinky Sex
When I say kinky sex, I don’t mean you have to do it chained to a spinning apparatus. I just think you should leave your bed once in a while and experiment.
- How to try new things with your partner
- How to sext like a romance novelist, without using the term quivering member (ew).
- How to talk dirty and find your dirty talk voice
Because every great list should end with anal sex…
10. Anal Sex Tips
If you’re new to anal pleasure, this show will help you get comfortable with the idea of having something up your bum. Don’t worry, it’s not that scary. It’s actually quite pleasurable if done correctly.
- Why relaxation, lubrication, and communication are the three most important elements of anal sex.
- Why men are so obsessed with anal sex
- How to pleasure the male G-spot
For 2014, I want to hear what you want more of. Tell me what you want to learn about your sexuality and what you’d like to explore. Sex with Emily is has lots of surprises for you in 2014. Happy New Year!